- Areas of Application: For wooden or metal doors which are very frequently used in public, commercial buildings, hotel and hospitals.
- Door Thickness: 1-3/8” (35 mm) to 2-1/2” (64 mm)
- Lock Dimensions:
Case Size: 4-5/16” x 6” x 1” (110mm x 152mm x 25mm)
Door Preparation: ANSI A115.1
Backset: 2-3/4” (70 mm Only)
Faceplate: 1-1/4” x 8” x 7/32”(32mm x 203mm x 5mm) standard
1-1/2” x 8” x 7/32” (27mm x 203mm x 5mm) optional
Latchbolt: 3/4” (19mm) Throw
Deadbolt: 1” (25mm) Throw
Roses: 2-1/16” (62mm) Diameter
- Material: Deadbolt and Latch bolt: Stainless Steel
Lock case:Internal Working Parts: High Strength Steel Alloy
Lever: Cast Steel, Solid Brass or Stainless Steel
- Handing: The lock case is non handed and, reversible without disassembling the lock case.
- Finishes: 630 (Other finishes available upon request)
- Self Adjusting case for beveled doors
- Field reversible without disassembling
- Through bolted trims aligned with lock case
- Latchbolt features an anti friction tongue for smooth closing
- Stop works incorporated into thumb turn
- Strikes feature Curved lip non-handed Custom lip length at 1/8” (3mm) increment available
- Spindles are Breakable to prevent the lock case from unlocking or being damaged.
- Fasteners are concealed under the rose/escutcheon.
- Roses feature a positive friction attachment
- Option of 7 different lever designs
- Levers/Knobs forged solid brass or lower cost pressure zinc cast, attached to rose plate escutcheon. Outside lever/knob cannot be removed from outside. Return spring in trim to enhance protection against lever droop, providing a firm and positive return of lever to horizontal
• ANSI/BHMA: Tested and Certified to the requirements of ANSI A 156.13 Mortise Locks & Latches Grade 1 (Operational and Security).
• UL: UL listed for use on fire doors upto 3 hours
• ADA: Meets the requirements of ANSI A117.1 and ADA for barrier-free accessibility